Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

Writing

As we line up by the court I feel butterflies in my stomach
I feel the sweat dripping down face as the past people are
coming out I feel the pressure when the line starts to go in

As I walk in I smell the disgusting spray paint
As I walk down the catwalk I smell the strawberry fog
As I walk out of the class I smell fresh air

As line up I taste feathers on my mask
As my group Switches Sam's headpiece I taste
sweat coming out from my eyes
As I start to get ready I taste my lunch

As we wait for the past to come off I see all of the
magnificent outfits
As we wait for Sam I see all of the lights beaming
I see all the outfits dazzling underneath the Spotlight

I hear footsteps coming from the hall
I hear screaming from my classroom 

I hear cheering from the hall when we were lining
up on the courts

This week/ last week for were writing about what senses did we feel
 at the wearable arts show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about